The Chuwi HiBook dual-boot Android/Windows tablet costs just $250, so maybe we shouldn't be surprised that its performance is lacking.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
One wouldn't typically imagine liquid cooling in a tablet, but Acer has pulled it off with its latest Switch Alpha 12.
Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro vs. Galaxy TabPro S vs. Pixel C: Fight!
Samsung wants to cram faster and more power-efficient DDR4 DRAM in laptops and hybrids with new memory chips it introduced on Monday.
Canonical's first convergence device is here with the ability to switch between a desktop and mobile device, similar to Microsoft's Lumia 950 and 950XL.
It looks like an iPad Air. It feels like an iPad Air. But spend some time with the new 9.7-inch iPad, and you'll know it's a Pro.
The saving grace for the declining tablet market is detachable devices, also called 2-in-1s, that can serve as both a laptop and a separate slate-style tablet.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
Apple’s tiniest tablet almost matches the iPad Air 2 spec for spec.
The Lenovo Miix 700 is a Lenovo Surface, plain and simple.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC