CIO.com's Sarah White explores Huawei's most recent tablet design to see how it competes in this growing market of Windows 10 hybrids.
The Chuwi HiBook dual-boot Android/Windows tablet costs just $250, so maybe we shouldn't be surprised that its performance is lacking.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
One wouldn't typically imagine liquid cooling in a tablet, but Acer has pulled it off with its latest Switch Alpha 12.
Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro vs. Galaxy TabPro S vs. Pixel C: Fight!
Samsung wants to cram faster and more power-efficient DDR4 DRAM in laptops and hybrids with new memory chips it introduced on Monday.
Canonical's first convergence device is here with the ability to switch between a desktop and mobile device, similar to Microsoft's Lumia 950 and 950XL.
It looks like an iPad Air. It feels like an iPad Air. But spend some time with the new 9.7-inch iPad, and you'll know it's a Pro.
The saving grace for the declining tablet market is detachable devices, also called 2-in-1s, that can serve as both a laptop and a separate slate-style tablet.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
Apple’s tiniest tablet almost matches the iPad Air 2 spec for spec.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for $85.4B in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle/PL/SQL) 160930/AP/vtdAsia
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT