CIO.com's Sarah White explores Huawei's most recent tablet design to see how it competes in this growing market of Windows 10 hybrids.
The Chuwi HiBook dual-boot Android/Windows tablet costs just $250, so maybe we shouldn't be surprised that its performance is lacking.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
One wouldn't typically imagine liquid cooling in a tablet, but Acer has pulled it off with its latest Switch Alpha 12.
Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro vs. Galaxy TabPro S vs. Pixel C: Fight!
Samsung wants to cram faster and more power-efficient DDR4 DRAM in laptops and hybrids with new memory chips it introduced on Monday.
Canonical's first convergence device is here with the ability to switch between a desktop and mobile device, similar to Microsoft's Lumia 950 and 950XL.
It looks like an iPad Air. It feels like an iPad Air. But spend some time with the new 9.7-inch iPad, and you'll know it's a Pro.
The saving grace for the declining tablet market is detachable devices, also called 2-in-1s, that can serve as both a laptop and a separate slate-style tablet.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
Apple’s tiniest tablet almost matches the iPad Air 2 spec for spec.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerWA
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- CCData ScientistNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW