Arriving in 10.6- and 12-inch versions, Samsung's new tablets are packed with productivity features—plus the inevitable extra trick for Samsung enthusiasts.
Samsung will be bringing a new tablet to Mobile World Congress this year, the first update to the flagship Galaxy Tab S line in nearly 18 months.
CIO.com's Sarah White explores Huawei's most recent tablet design to see how it competes in this growing market of Windows 10 hybrids.
The Chuwi HiBook dual-boot Android/Windows tablet costs just $250, so maybe we shouldn't be surprised that its performance is lacking.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
One wouldn't typically imagine liquid cooling in a tablet, but Acer has pulled it off with its latest Switch Alpha 12.
Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro vs. Galaxy TabPro S vs. Pixel C: Fight!
Samsung wants to cram faster and more power-efficient DDR4 DRAM in laptops and hybrids with new memory chips it introduced on Monday.
Canonical's first convergence device is here with the ability to switch between a desktop and mobile device, similar to Microsoft's Lumia 950 and 950XL.
It looks like an iPad Air. It feels like an iPad Air. But spend some time with the new 9.7-inch iPad, and you'll know it's a Pro.
The saving grace for the declining tablet market is detachable devices, also called 2-in-1s, that can serve as both a laptop and a separate slate-style tablet.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
- Uber finally agrees to reveal diversity data
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- FTDeployment EngineerSA
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Office 365QLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPDevOps ManagerVIC
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Team LeadQLD
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTJunior DevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- CC3 x UX Designers - 3 month contract initially - IT Services company - SydneyNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- TPAnalyst Programmer (.Net)SA
- CCPerformance TesterQLD
- FTICT Client Services ManagerQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW