CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
One wouldn't typically imagine liquid cooling in a tablet, but Acer has pulled it off with its latest Switch Alpha 12.
Intel's rise and fall in tablets are starting to resemble the company's misadventures in netbooks less than a decade ago.
Surface Pro 4 vs. iPad Pro vs. Galaxy TabPro S vs. Pixel C: Fight!
Samsung wants to cram faster and more power-efficient DDR4 DRAM in laptops and hybrids with new memory chips it introduced on Monday.
Canonical's first convergence device is here with the ability to switch between a desktop and mobile device, similar to Microsoft's Lumia 950 and 950XL.
It looks like an iPad Air. It feels like an iPad Air. But spend some time with the new 9.7-inch iPad, and you'll know it's a Pro.
The saving grace for the declining tablet market is detachable devices, also called 2-in-1s, that can serve as both a laptop and a separate slate-style tablet.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Users who have Dell Windows-based laptops, desktops, tablets and other devices that were bought before August should check if their systems have the self-signed eDellRoot certificate that can compromise their private communications.
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
Apple’s tiniest tablet almost matches the iPad Air 2 spec for spec.
The Lenovo Miix 700 is a Lenovo Surface, plain and simple.
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google wins latest round in Oracle legal battle
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCVMware Systems AdministratorQLD