Apple's iPad certainly has a whole variety of uses. One of the coolest we've come across specifically is iPad mini being professionally installed into a car dashboard.
Apple has been blamed for the potentially dangerous flaws found in the FireReady bushfire information iOS app.
Friends of the Earth is accusing Apple and Samsung of "trashing tropical forests and coral reefs in Indonesia" due to the use of tin in the iPhone and iPad.
Following the alleged discovery iPhone prototypes with multiple screen sizes, an analyst has claimed that he is "now confident" that Apple will launch a low-cost iPhone this year.
Apple will not create a new, inexpensive iPhone just for the sake of offering a cheaper alternative, Apple CEO Tim Cook said in a speech on Tuesday.
Microsoft will support its Surface Pro tablet until July 2017, or almost four-and-a-half years after its launch last weekend, the company's website confirmed.
Apple is paid an estimated $1 billion a year by Google for positioning its search engine as the default option on iOS devices, an analyst has said.
Tela Innovations has filed patent infringement complaints against key mobile handset vendors, including LG, HTC, Nokia and Motorola Mobility, before the U.S. International Trade Commission and the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
When the US inventory of the 128GB version of Microsoft's Surface Pro tablet dried up within hours after going on sale Saturday, there were plenty of disappointed shoppers.
A newly published patent application indicates that that Apple is considering a new security feature for its future devices that would replace passcodes with an image recognition system.
Microsoft's Surface Windows 8 Pro tablet is at the top of the wish list for information workers, as is Apple's iPhone, according to a report on mobile trends released by Forrester Research last week.
Just hours after Microsoft Surface Windows 8 Pro went on sale Saturday, the 128GB version of the tablet sold out online.
Sends out text to customers warning that update will cause problems
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has said that he thinks the company is falling behind in the smartphone market with its iPhone, and allowing rivals such as Samsung to catch up.
New iPad 5 renderings have been created based on the leaked back plate that emerged last week, showing what Apple's next iPad could look like in comparison to the iPad 4 and iPad mini.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
- What's old is new again with MIT's latest bug finder
- Business users get live chat in Office Online
- Arduino targets the Internet of Things with Primo board
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA