145 million tablets will ship worldwide in this year, with increasingly affordable devices and greater adoption in business but little device innovation.
More images have been leaked online showing what appears to be Samsung's latest tablet device, the Galaxy Note 8.
The rumoured 4.8in iPhone, peculiarly dubbed 'iPhone math', is in the works at Apple, but won't launch in 2013, according to a new report.
This week, reports emerged from China suggesting that Apple is preparing to launch three new iPhones this year, including a bigger device with a 4.8in display, dubbed 'iPhone math'.
iPhone and iPad sales pushed Apple to quarterly records for both sales and profit during the just-completed holiday season, the company announced Wednesday. But Mac sales dropped from last year's numbers.
With speculation swirling that Google is preparing to come out with what's been called the Google X phone and a Google X tablet this spring, analysts say the company is pushing the hardware envelope.
Google's Nexus 10 tablet has gone back on sale at the Play Store in both 16GB and 32GB models.
It's that time again: On Wednesday (US time), Apple will regale us with stories of the products it has sold in the past quarter, and the money it has added to its overflowing bank account. Financial analysts will pepper CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Opp...
Ever needed a way to charge your iPhone while out camping? A new video shows how fire or ice can charge an iPhone using a thermoelectric generator.
Apple may use oxide-based LCD screens for a next generation iPad with a "stunning" screen that is thinner and more power efficient.
New research has found that more than half of iPhone users don't browse past the top 25 apps in Apple's iOS App Store.
Sony unveiled the Xperia Z tablet on Monday, a 10-inch device that the manufacturer hopes will reinvigorate a reputation for building premium products that rivaled Apple's.
Microsoft will ship the Surface Windows 8 Pro tablet with an Intel Core i5 processor on Feb. 9, with prices starting at US$899.
Report: Sharp reduces full-size iPad display production to 'minimal level', is Apple gearing up for iPad 5?
Sharp has reduced production of Apple's 9.7in iPad displays to a 'minimal level' in Japan, a new report suggests, claiming that the rise in demand for the iPad mini could be contributing to a decrease in full-size iPad sales, and that Apple could be ...
The first mobile devices with Qualcomm's quad-core Snapdragon chip featuring an integrated modem will be shown off later this month, the company said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC