Sony has expanded its portfolio of Android-based products with the Tablet Z, which is thinner and lighter than competing products from Apple and Google.
The alleged cuts of iPhone 5 component orders are due to an upcoming 'evolutionary technology update' for the iPhone 6, not a lack of demand for Apple's smartphone, an analyst has suggested.
A designer has created a 3D model to illustrate what Apple's iPad 5 could look like, based on the latest rumours that suggest that Apple's fifth-generation iPad will be thinner and lighter than the iPad 4, adopting a similar design to the iPad mini.
Samsung is now updating its Galaxy Note 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2 tablets with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and new stylus functions through Samsung Premium Suite.
With the Apple rumourmill overflowing with speculation about a low-cost iPhone this month, we knew it wouldn't be long before some new mockups hit the web.
Former Apple CEO John Sculley has said that the company should focus on making a cheaper iPhone for emerging markets.
Apple is expected to begin preliminary builds of the next iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S, in March, in preparation for a June or July launch, an analyst has said.
iPhone 6 with fingerprint sensor to launch alongside cheaper iPhone with six colours in June - analyst
Apple's iPhone 5S, sometimes also referred to as the iPhone 6, could launch in June or July with a built-in fingerprint sensor, improved camera and an A7 chip, alongside a cheaper iPhone available in six colours, an analyst has predicted.
The Week in iOS Accessories from CES.
Apple and Google's Android have the widest adoption among mobile BI (business intelligence) applications, as the products are becoming more mature, according to a report from market research company Ovum.
Apple is investigating a new location-based emergency app that could be introduced with iOS 7.
Former Windows head and Microsoft Surface advocate Steve Sinofsky is already tweeting from an iPhone.
Apple on Friday will bring its 3G enabled fourth-generation iPad and iPad mini to China, a market where the company's tablets continue to dominate.
Just when you thought name-brand Android tablets couldn't get any cheaper, Asus and a handful of other vendors have limboed below the $150 mark.
Tablets will be rated based on the Energy Star specification in the future.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Samsung plots Galaxy S6 price cut, new phones to help business
- As Windows 10 launches, Microsoft pushes for enterprise adoption
- Zuckerberg: Video today, virtual reality tomorrow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW