Sales of tablets in China are growing at 63 percent annually, and analysts expect demand to carry on growing.
Facebook is going to great lengths to encourage its staff to switch from the iPhone to Android.
DataWind, the vendor of India's low-cost Aakash tablet, said it was not under any contractual obligation to assemble the product in India.
The combination smartphone-tablet Samsung Galaxy Note II has proven more popular than analysts had expected.
Microsoft will support its Surface RT tablet with updates, including security patches, until April 2017, or nearly four-and-a-half years after its launch.
The US Patent Office has published the patents that Apple filed when developing the new Panorama camera app in the iPhone.
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone will sell Apple's Wi-Fi + Cellular iPad mini in "the coming weeks", while the latest 4th Generation iPad is available through all three carriers now, it was announced today.
Apple has won a patent for an advanced journaling system that can add timestamps and geotags to any event on an iOS device, including phone calls, app downloads, and each time a song has been played, for example.
Samsung Electronics has alleged that three recent products from Apple, including the iPad mini, infringe on its patents.
Although Google and Microsoft don't exactly get along, that hasn't stopped Skype from updating its Android app with tablet support and improved audio quality.
At long last, third-party Lightning-connector accessories, for the latest generations of iPhone, iPad, and iPod, are starting to hit the market, and those add-ons form the bulk of this week's accessory roundup.
A man who exposed a major privacy weakness that divulged email addresses of iPad users on AT&T's network plans to appeal his conviction on two felony charges.
Nokia's new Here Maps for iPhone and iPad launched in the App Store Monday, the latest offering in the flood of navigation apps trying to take advantage of widespread dissatisfaction with Apple's new native Maps app that, in iOS 6, replaced Google as...
Apple is expected to begin placing orders for the 'iPhone 5S' (also dubbed iPhone 6) and next-generation iPad early next year, according to new reports.
First-time surprise entrant Wipro tops the list of rankings in the 18th edition of the Greenpeace "Guide to Greener Electronics," with Apple dropping two spots to sixth compared to last year's study.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW