Apple is planning to launch a new iTunes music streaming service called 'iRadio' in 2013, according to new reports.
There was. It couldn’t have been more different from the Apple of today, according to the man behind the iPod.
Welcome to another installment of our weekly iPad-case roundup. As usual, this week's selection includes a slew of different offerings--enough to chase the winter blues away (maybe with the help of a cup of hot cocoa and a good e-book or two).
There is a diverse array of tablet options to daze and amaze shoppers this holiday season. Microsoft has a solid contender with its current Surface tablet, but it runs the more limited Windows RT operating system that was designed for use with ARM-ba...
Apple's iPhone 5 is slated for a Dec. 14 launch in China, one of the company's biggest markets, and the company's iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad will start selling in the country a week earlier on Dec. 7.
Lenovo has delayed shipment of the highly anticipated ThinkPad Tablet 2, which will now become available to buyers in December.
One Laptop Per Child has cancelled plans to release its XO-3 tablet, although technology from that project could still be used in other products, OLPC Chairman Nicholas Negroponte said.
Amazon.com has opened its Maps API to all Kindle developers, who can now use it to integrate maps in their applications for the Kindle Fire family of tablets.
Sales of tablets in China are growing at 63 percent annually, and analysts expect demand to carry on growing.
Facebook is going to great lengths to encourage its staff to switch from the iPhone to Android.
DataWind, the vendor of India's low-cost Aakash tablet, said it was not under any contractual obligation to assemble the product in India.
The combination smartphone-tablet Samsung Galaxy Note II has proven more popular than analysts had expected.
Microsoft will support its Surface RT tablet with updates, including security patches, until April 2017, or nearly four-and-a-half years after its launch.
The US Patent Office has published the patents that Apple filed when developing the new Panorama camera app in the iPhone.
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone will sell Apple's Wi-Fi + Cellular iPad mini in "the coming weeks", while the latest 4th Generation iPad is available through all three carriers now, it was announced today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT