Samsung Electronics has alleged that three recent products from Apple, including the iPad mini, infringe on its patents.
Although Google and Microsoft don't exactly get along, that hasn't stopped Skype from updating its Android app with tablet support and improved audio quality.
At long last, third-party Lightning-connector accessories, for the latest generations of iPhone, iPad, and iPod, are starting to hit the market, and those add-ons form the bulk of this week's accessory roundup.
A man who exposed a major privacy weakness that divulged email addresses of iPad users on AT&T's network plans to appeal his conviction on two felony charges.
Nokia's new Here Maps for iPhone and iPad launched in the App Store Monday, the latest offering in the flood of navigation apps trying to take advantage of widespread dissatisfaction with Apple's new native Maps app that, in iOS 6, replaced Google as...
Apple is expected to begin placing orders for the 'iPhone 5S' (also dubbed iPhone 6) and next-generation iPad early next year, according to new reports.
First-time surprise entrant Wipro tops the list of rankings in the 18th edition of the Greenpeace "Guide to Greener Electronics," with Apple dropping two spots to sixth compared to last year's study.
Survey: iPad mini appealing to first time tablet buyers ditching PCs, not eating away at 10in iPad sales
The iPad mini's cannibalisation of the full-size iPad could be smaller than anticipated, a new survey has revealed.
Apple's iPad shipments for China nearly doubled in the third quarter, after Apple settled in July a lengthy dispute over the iPad trademark name that once threatened to ban the device from store shelves in the country.
Don't expect HP to have a change of heart about building Windows RT devices anytime soon.
Need a mouse for your Windows 8 laptop or a keyboard for your Windows RT tablet? These devices from Microsoft and Logitech are solid options from proven peripherals vendors.
Some users of Microsoft's new Surface tablet are complaining about connectivity issues that are preventing them from getting on the Internet, according to posts on Microsoft's Surface support forum.
Apple has begun notifying customers who have ordered 4G LTE compatible iPad minis that their devices have been shipped.
Apple's iPhone 5 is proving difficult for hackers to jailbreak, but it looks like they're getting closer.
Apple has patented a design for an iPhone package that can transform into a simple charging dock.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cisco patch stops attackers from taking over TelePresence systems
- Foxtel announces delayed English Premier League coverage confounding Optus' live EPL coverage debacle
- Box launches a product just for government users
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.Net/Crystal Report) 160504/AP/vtdAsia
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW