Apple has begun notifying customers who have ordered 4G LTE compatible iPad minis that their devices have been shipped.
Apple's iPhone 5 is proving difficult for hackers to jailbreak, but it looks like they're getting closer.
Apple has patented a design for an iPhone package that can transform into a simple charging dock.
AT&T will start offering the first Windows RT tablet with LTE capabilities on Friday with prices beginning at US$499, the U.S. wireless carrier said on Tuesday.
Apple has released the second beta of iOS 6.1 to developers, with Map Kit enhancements and Passbook improvements, alongside a new Apple TV software beta and a new preview of Xcode 4.6.
Norwegian company Elliptic Labs' touchless gesturing technology allows users to control devices by waving their hands in front of the screen, and the first implementation has been tailored for Windows 8 PCs, the company said on Tuesday.
Apple will begin the trial production process for the 'iPhone 5S' in December, according to new reports.
Despite Microsoft's big marketing push, sales of the Surface RT tablet have started "modestly," Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer says in a recent interview. The tablet is also drawing some gripes and less interest than Microsoft likely wants.
The iPhone 5 appears to be suffering from a touch-based input 'glitch' that causes the display to pause or completely stop responding to touch input when the user is swiping back and forth diagonally on the screen in a fast motion.
Microsoft’s hip marketing may be luring people to buy its Surface RT tablets, but it hasn’t prevented some customers from complaining that the touch cover keyboard falls apart.
Here are 10 that made a significant impact in the industry this year, listed in the order of their releases
Respondents largely opted for tablets over PCs in a survey asking which computer they had on their holiday wish list.
Analyst Horace Dediu notes that Apple spent $2.3 billion more than forecast and suggests that it was to bail out Sharp.
Speculation about Microsoft Office's arrival on iPad, iPhone and Android has been circulating the web for a while now, but the latest reports suggest that the productivity suite could finally be released on mobile devices early next year.
Lenovo's CEO,Yang Yuanqing, expects the market will gradually move away from entertainment-focused tablets in favor for convertible PCs, which he said can strike a balance between the functions of touch-based tablets and the productivity of a laptop.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Team Leader | ArchitectQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC