Hewlett-Packard is taking a step to cut the cords from tablets and laptops with its Elite X2 1011 G1, which will be able to connect to displays and send print commands wirelessly.
Hewlett-Packard hopes to bring momentum into the faltering market for large-screen Android tablets with the new Pro Slate 12, which stands out with a rugged 12.3-inch display and its ability to digitize notes from regular paper.
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
A trio of former Google employees are trying to make Android more work-friendly with a tablet that looks a lot like Microsoft's Surface Pro.
Pen-based computing died a cold hard death once consumers embraced touch, but following on the moderate success of Microsoft's Surface Pro line, Toshiba seems to think there may really be an appetite for pens again.
Asus took a jab at the MacBook Air and iPad with three new PC convertibles it claims offer better design and performance. Unfortunately, the products fall a tad short of offering the premium feel found in competing Apple devices.
Lenovo's new Yoga Tablet 2 could kill the stylus and make pens and pencils trendy again.
Charging a tablet could be as simple as placing it on a kitchen countertop, desk or table at a cafe. Then you can bid adieu to your charging cable.
LG's new GFlex 2 smartphone is built in the spirit of flip handsets, with curvy contours to make chatting on the phone more convenient.
Thinner, lighter, faster ... expensive: Here come Lenovo's new ThinkPads, which also have longer battery life.
Acer is supersizing chromebooks, offering the world's first Chrome OS laptop with a 15.6-inch screen.
Finnish company Jolla is following through on a promise to add more features to its Linux-based Sailfish OS, with plans to offer more personalization and a feature called "Events" that will show messages, calendar events and other information on the ...
It's time to kiss the tablet boom goodbye, as shipments of the once-dominant Apple iPad decline amid a worldwide slowdown for the devices.
Finnish smartphone startup Jolla is hoping to break into the tablet market with its Sailfish OS running on a device with a high-resolution 7.85-inch screen.
Nokia is once again developing mobile devices, and this time the company is using Android. The N1 tablet has a high-resolution 7.9-inch screen and a 5-megapixel front camera.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCManager AnalyticsNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW