Hewlett-Packard hopes to bring momentum into the faltering market for large-screen Android tablets with the new Pro Slate 12, which stands out with a rugged 12.3-inch display and its ability to digitize notes from regular paper.
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
A trio of former Google employees are trying to make Android more work-friendly with a tablet that looks a lot like Microsoft's Surface Pro.
Pen-based computing died a cold hard death once consumers embraced touch, but following on the moderate success of Microsoft's Surface Pro line, Toshiba seems to think there may really be an appetite for pens again.
Asus took a jab at the MacBook Air and iPad with three new PC convertibles it claims offer better design and performance. Unfortunately, the products fall a tad short of offering the premium feel found in competing Apple devices.
Lenovo's new Yoga Tablet 2 could kill the stylus and make pens and pencils trendy again.
Charging a tablet could be as simple as placing it on a kitchen countertop, desk or table at a cafe. Then you can bid adieu to your charging cable.
LG's new GFlex 2 smartphone is built in the spirit of flip handsets, with curvy contours to make chatting on the phone more convenient.
Thinner, lighter, faster ... expensive: Here come Lenovo's new ThinkPads, which also have longer battery life.
Acer is supersizing chromebooks, offering the world's first Chrome OS laptop with a 15.6-inch screen.
Finnish company Jolla is following through on a promise to add more features to its Linux-based Sailfish OS, with plans to offer more personalization and a feature called "Events" that will show messages, calendar events and other information on the ...
It's time to kiss the tablet boom goodbye, as shipments of the once-dominant Apple iPad decline amid a worldwide slowdown for the devices.
Finnish smartphone startup Jolla is hoping to break into the tablet market with its Sailfish OS running on a device with a high-resolution 7.85-inch screen.
Nokia is once again developing mobile devices, and this time the company is using Android. The N1 tablet has a high-resolution 7.9-inch screen and a 5-megapixel front camera.
Nvidia's online game-streaming service will launch next week after a year-long beta testing period, but it will only be available to owners of the company's Shield tablet and handheld gaming console.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Google rebrands Apps for Work as G Suite, adds intelligent features
- Bounty for iOS jailbreak exploit jumps to US$1.5 million
- Researchers make progress toward computer video recognition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC