After disrupting China's smartphone market, local vendor Xiaomi is looking to shake up the tablet space with a new low-price slate set to rival Apple's iPad mini.
Google is being tight-lipped about when the 64-bit version of Android will be released, but Linux development group Linaro has built a version of the open-source operating system so mobile applications can be written and tested by manufacturers and d...
Baby boomers adopt tablets, wearable devices and other technologies just as energetically as younger users, according to participants at the Booming Tech forum, which focused on technology use of that generation.
After three consecutive quarters of net losses, PC maker Acer has reported a profit in this year's first quarter on better control of costs.
Asus may launch its first wearable device in this year's third quarter in line with its growing reliance on devices like smartphones and tablets to drive sales.
After flirting with the idea for more than a year, Advanced Micro Devices has finally provided concrete details for bringing Android to its chips as the company looks to support more operating systems beyond Windows.
Dell is making updates to its Android-based, thumb-size PC called Wyse Cloud Connect -- widely known as Project Ophelia -- as the company moves to make the stick computer suitable for consumers.
After six months as Acer's chairman, company co-founder Stan Shih plans to step down on June 18, saying he is satisfied with the PC maker's new direction.
Twitter, LinkedIn and eBay quarterly earnings show what Internet companies are up against.
Samsung grabbed tablet market share from Apple during the first quarter of this year, but the iPad maker retained the top spot in an otherwise slowing tablet market.
VMware is leaning on AirWatch to let users access files from one place using virtual and physical clients and let admins manage desktops in the same way they handle mobile devices.
Acer has given a fresh look to detachable hybrids with its magnetic Aspire Switch 10 tablet, which it showed off at an event on Tuesday, where it also demonstrated what it says is the fastest Chromebook yet.
Apple CEO Tim Cook thinks Microsoft could have benefitted from bringing the Office suite to iPads earlier, but it was better late than never.
Can your tablet withstand a 2-meter drop or be submerged in water for 30 minutes and keep functioning? The new $5,000 tablets from Xplore Technologies can.
From rare gemstone to mass market material for future iPhones, iPads and more?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple Pay could be a big deal for Android users
- Microsoft (hearts) Linux, for Azure's sake
- IPhones dial in larger Apple profit in fourth quarter
- Telephony vendor Mitel goes public with $540M bid for ShoreTel
- Office Mix now lets PowerPoint users create on the fly
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW