Google on Monday announced a Nexus 4 smartphone, an updated Nexus 7 tablet with a fast cellular connection and a Nexus 10 tablet.
Telstra has announced the release of its own branded, 4G-capable Android tablet, simply called the Telstra 4G Tablet.
With Windows 8, Microsoft introduces a brand new interface that feels designed more for tablets than for laptops and desktops. We'll help you find your way around the new OS and make the most of its features.
Perhaps you’re still bleary-eyed from a late night spent attempting to secure your very own iPad mini—followed by the interminable wait for it to show up on your doorstep. Worry not! Thanks to vendors filling our inboxes with announcements, we’ve got...
Sorry, Android fans, looks like you'll have to wait a little longer to hear more about the Nexus 4 and the Nexus 10. Google has cancelled its Monday morning event in New York City because of safety concerns related to Hurricane Sandy, which is expect...
Apple's Chief Financial Officer Peter Oppenheimer has said that the company is working hard to improve the iOS 6 Maps app that was blasted by critics when it launched in September.
Apple's CEO Tim Cook has said that the company has 'learned not to worry' about cannibalising its own products, referring to the comments about how the new iPad mini will affect the sales of Apple's full-size iPads.
Apple this week unveiled its highly anticipated iPad mini, a 7.9in tablet available that will became available to pre-order today, ahead of its 2 November launch date.
Apple plans to open a retail store in downtown Palo Alto, California, on Saturday. The new store, less than two blocks from Apple's existing location, appears set to share the all-glass front common on Apple retail outlets but was still covered in bl...
Tech stocks were flat Friday afternoon after earnings announcements from IT vendors this week and a government economic report offered glimpses of good news, but not enough to dispel the pall that hangs over the technology market.
Microsoft's Surface attracted a line of about a hundred people when it went on sale Friday morning in Palo Alto, California.
About 100 people waited outside Boston's Microsoft Store Friday to buy the company's new Surface tablet, which runs a new version of Windows.
Japan's Casio is preparing to launch a new Android tablet for businesses that acts as a personal scanner.
Apple sold 27 million iPhones and 14 million iPads in the last quarter of 2012, swelling its revenue by 27 per cent, but its profits fell short of what analysts had been expecting.
Microsoft's newly launched Surface tablet attracted hundreds of buyers at a Beijing electronics store at midnight on Friday morning, with customers stating they had high hopes the device could offer an innovative user experience over rival tablets in...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Citrix & VMWareNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA