Google on Monday announced a Nexus 4 smartphone, an updated Nexus 7 tablet with a fast cellular connection and a Nexus 10 tablet.
Telstra has announced the release of its own branded, 4G-capable Android tablet, simply called the Telstra 4G Tablet.
With Windows 8, Microsoft introduces a brand new interface that feels designed more for tablets than for laptops and desktops. We'll help you find your way around the new OS and make the most of its features.
Perhaps you’re still bleary-eyed from a late night spent attempting to secure your very own iPad mini—followed by the interminable wait for it to show up on your doorstep. Worry not! Thanks to vendors filling our inboxes with announcements, we’ve got...
Sorry, Android fans, looks like you'll have to wait a little longer to hear more about the Nexus 4 and the Nexus 10. Google has cancelled its Monday morning event in New York City because of safety concerns related to Hurricane Sandy, which is expect...
Apple's Chief Financial Officer Peter Oppenheimer has said that the company is working hard to improve the iOS 6 Maps app that was blasted by critics when it launched in September.
Apple's CEO Tim Cook has said that the company has 'learned not to worry' about cannibalising its own products, referring to the comments about how the new iPad mini will affect the sales of Apple's full-size iPads.
Apple this week unveiled its highly anticipated iPad mini, a 7.9in tablet available that will became available to pre-order today, ahead of its 2 November launch date.
Apple plans to open a retail store in downtown Palo Alto, California, on Saturday. The new store, less than two blocks from Apple's existing location, appears set to share the all-glass front common on Apple retail outlets but was still covered in bl...
Tech stocks were flat Friday afternoon after earnings announcements from IT vendors this week and a government economic report offered glimpses of good news, but not enough to dispel the pall that hangs over the technology market.
Microsoft's Surface attracted a line of about a hundred people when it went on sale Friday morning in Palo Alto, California.
About 100 people waited outside Boston's Microsoft Store Friday to buy the company's new Surface tablet, which runs a new version of Windows.
Japan's Casio is preparing to launch a new Android tablet for businesses that acts as a personal scanner.
Apple sold 27 million iPhones and 14 million iPads in the last quarter of 2012, swelling its revenue by 27 per cent, but its profits fell short of what analysts had been expecting.
Microsoft's newly launched Surface tablet attracted hundreds of buyers at a Beijing electronics store at midnight on Friday morning, with customers stating they had high hopes the device could offer an innovative user experience over rival tablets in...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This mobile Trojan from China fills your phone with porn apps
- Eyefi leaves some card owners stranded, highlighting IoT hazards
- DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0 denies Russian links and mocks security firms
- This new model for quantum circuits is like a 5-decker sandwich
- Dell stops selling Android devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT