There will be two million iPhone 3GS units produced in the quarter ending December 2011, despite the handset now being more than two years old, it has been claimed.
If recent rumors about Apple's imminent tablet plans are true, the third-generation iPad will arrive sometime between February and April 2012.
Just when we thought the $99 Hewlett-Packard TouchPad was gone forever, the tablet that refuses to die is coming back for one last sale, according to online reports. A limited quantity of refurbished TouchPads will reportedly go on sale at HP's eBay ...
The future of webOS has been hazy since HP announced in August that it will discontinue its webOS line of devices. The HP Veer 4G faded into oblivion, but the HP TouchPad has enjoyed numerous fire sales since the announcement. Today, HP announced tha...
As an open-source project with uncertain backing, webOS has a tough road ahead of it, analysts said on Friday.
Vodafone has become the first Australian telco to announce availability of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet, with pre-orders for the device opening today at 4pm on both 12 and 24 month contract plans.
Samsung has finally won the right to officially sell its Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia, following the Federal Court of Australia's decision to reject Apple's request to appeal today.
The Novo7, a 7-inch tablet available in China that runs Ice Cream Sandwich, is set to arrive in the United States in the coming months with an expected price of $99.
Research In Motion has rebranded its next generation mobile platform as BlackBerry 10, after its use of the BBX brand ran into a trademark dispute in the U.S.
Responding to increased use of tablets within workplaces, IBM will release on Wednesday several mobile applications designed to let employees use IBM enterprise social collaboration software with iPads and other mobile devices.
A Chinese court has rejected Apple's lawsuits to gain control of the iPad trademark in China, while a little-known Chinese firm raises the stakes and seeks to ban the iconic tablet from being sold in the country under the iPad brand.
A court in the U.S. has barred Research In Motion from using the BBX name at the company's Asian DevCon conference this week in Singapore, after a software company, Basis International, filed for a temporary restraining order in a trademark dispute.
Amazon's Kindle Fire "offers a disappointingly poor user experience," according to an expert on usability.
Though a multitude of competing tablets have entered the marketplace, our results show that the iPad remains miles ahead of the pack in durability, ease of use, and features such as battery life, screen quality, and overall speed.
A first-of-its-kind tablet with Google's Android 4.0 priced under $US100 is now available in China, and will reach other countries soon, according to companies that helped build the device.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- As 5G heads for IoT, 4G is far from done
- Microsoft's new Catapult v2 server design is targeted at AI
- Digital transformation is giving IT spending a big boost
- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Nutanix gets hyperconverged with PernixData and Calm.io
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC