If you're lucky enough to be on a Hollywood set, chances are you'll see more than a few people carrying iPads - and most will be big-shot executives. It should come as no surprise that the iPad has caught on in the entertainment industry given the iP...
Interoperability: It's a big word that describes an even bigger problem -- namely, that of the compatibility of your apps and data between different devices. And while the mobile worlds of Google's Android and Apple's iOS have come a long way, nothin...
When Hugh Owen wakes up in the morning, the first thing he reaches for after the alarm clock is his iPad 2. Even before he gets out of bed, he's started reviewing the flock of corporate reports on yesterday's metrics and today's plans.
AT&T is entering the most affordable 4G 10-inch tablet yet into the market contest this week with release Sunday of the Acer Iconia Tab A501. That should stir up the competition among 4G tablets, which include the rival Samsung 4G Galaxy Tab 10.1...
The personal computer isn't dying, but its days of dominance are numbered. Research firm IDC predicts the number of U.S. mobile Internet users will surpass their wired counterparts by 2015.
Intel plans to show Microsoft's upcoming Windows 8 on tablets based on new Atom processors, and on ultrabooks, at both the Intel Developer Forum and Microsoft's BUILD conference this week, according to a source familiar with Intel's plans.
Samsung must not sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Germany because it looks too much like Apple's iPad 2, the district court in Düsseldorf ruled on Friday.
The strength of the once-prosperous Wintel alliance could be tested at Intel's developer show next week as the chip maker and Microsoft adapt to a market shift from PCs to mobile devices such as tablets, analysts said this week.
IBM and 3M today said they will jointly develop a new line of adhesives they hope will let them make it possible to build commercial microprocessors composed of layers of up to 100 separate chips.
Bruce Smith is feeling some tablet pressure. As director of computing services for Cummins Inc., Smith helps the company's 40,000 employees get the right computers for their jobs.
Amazon’s unreleased tablet is not expected to arrive until November, but it is already being pitted as the number one rival to Apple’s iPad. Analysts and pundits alike are placing their bets on Amazon, as other Android tablets failed to captivate muc...
Product launches at the IFA consumer electronics fair in Berlin are giving consumers an unprecedented choice of screen sizes. But analysts are questioning whether consumers can learn to love them all.
It sports a color touch screen, looks much like a BlackBerry PlayBook and has no physical buttons on the surface of the device. And it comes at a bargain price.
It seems the only way to beat Apple in the tablet market these days is to knock down your prices to the point of unprofitability.
Now you see it, now you don't: Samsung Electronics erased all traces of the Galaxy Tab 7.7 from its exhibition stand at the Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) in Berlin on Saturday, just two days after launching the tablet there.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UK official wants police access to WhatsApp messages
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
PCW Evaluation Team
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- TPJunior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTIT Security Team LeadNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Network Specialist - Internet Edge Routing and SwitchingVIC
- FTSalesforce Marketing Cloud ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Development Manager - CloudACT
- TPSolution ArchitechtSA
- TPProject SchedulerVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- CCLevel 1 IT Support OfficerACT
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTSAP Logistics ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorVIC
- FTJava Development Lead/ / Senior Java DeveloperVIC