Interoperability: It's a big word that describes an even bigger problem -- namely, that of the compatibility of your apps and data between different devices. And while the mobile worlds of Google's Android and Apple's iOS have come a long way, nothin...
When Hugh Owen wakes up in the morning, the first thing he reaches for after the alarm clock is his iPad 2. Even before he gets out of bed, he's started reviewing the flock of corporate reports on yesterday's metrics and today's plans.
AT&T is entering the most affordable 4G 10-inch tablet yet into the market contest this week with release Sunday of the Acer Iconia Tab A501. That should stir up the competition among 4G tablets, which include the rival Samsung 4G Galaxy Tab 10.1...
The personal computer isn't dying, but its days of dominance are numbered. Research firm IDC predicts the number of U.S. mobile Internet users will surpass their wired counterparts by 2015.
Intel plans to show Microsoft's upcoming Windows 8 on tablets based on new Atom processors, and on ultrabooks, at both the Intel Developer Forum and Microsoft's BUILD conference this week, according to a source familiar with Intel's plans.
Samsung must not sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Germany because it looks too much like Apple's iPad 2, the district court in Düsseldorf ruled on Friday.
The strength of the once-prosperous Wintel alliance could be tested at Intel's developer show next week as the chip maker and Microsoft adapt to a market shift from PCs to mobile devices such as tablets, analysts said this week.
IBM and 3M today said they will jointly develop a new line of adhesives they hope will let them make it possible to build commercial microprocessors composed of layers of up to 100 separate chips.
Bruce Smith is feeling some tablet pressure. As director of computing services for Cummins Inc., Smith helps the company's 40,000 employees get the right computers for their jobs.
Amazon’s unreleased tablet is not expected to arrive until November, but it is already being pitted as the number one rival to Apple’s iPad. Analysts and pundits alike are placing their bets on Amazon, as other Android tablets failed to captivate muc...
Product launches at the IFA consumer electronics fair in Berlin are giving consumers an unprecedented choice of screen sizes. But analysts are questioning whether consumers can learn to love them all.
It sports a color touch screen, looks much like a BlackBerry PlayBook and has no physical buttons on the surface of the device. And it comes at a bargain price.
It seems the only way to beat Apple in the tablet market these days is to knock down your prices to the point of unprofitability.
Now you see it, now you don't: Samsung Electronics erased all traces of the Galaxy Tab 7.7 from its exhibition stand at the Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) in Berlin on Saturday, just two days after launching the tablet there.
Now you see it, now you don't: Samsung Electronics erased all traces of the Galaxy Tab 7.7 from its exhibition stand at the Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) in Berlin on Saturday, <a href="https://www.infoworld.com/d/mobile-technology/samsung-rev...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Changes to Windows 10's data-gathering not enough to satisfy EU privacy watchdogs
- Add Bluetooth 5 to Raspberry Pi 3 or create gadgets with this new chip
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Team LeadSA
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCCloud Solution DesignerVIC
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - NetApp SpecialistNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW