Users of Toshiba's latest Thrive Tablet early next week will receive a software update to resolve a bug that causes the tablet to not wake up from sleep mode.
Dell launched its newest 10-inch Android tablet exclusively in China on Friday, with the aim of capturing a slice of the country's growing mobile Internet market.
Motorola reported a loss of $US56 million, or $0.19 per share, on net revenue of $3.3 billion for the second quarter, as the phone and tablet maker continues to struggle to make 4G products.
Like Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, Apple is looking unbeatable in the wild tablet market. Will the iPad be the last man standing after the smoke clears?
Most would guess iPads outsell Android tablets, but it may come as a surprise to you to learn just how much Apple is dominating Google in the tablet wars.
InterDigital on Tuesday said it has filed complaints with the U.S. International Trade Commission and federal court against Nokia, Huawei and ZTE, charging the companies with patent infringement.
HP has announced that its TouchPad tablet will be launched in Australia on 15 August, and will start at $599 -- slightly more expensive than Apple's iPad 2.
Despite Android's strong overall growth, enterprises appear to continue to be wary of the mobile operating system, according to data released by Good Technology.
The post-PC era is not yet upon us, executives from Intel and Advanced Micro Devices insisted this week in conference calls to discuss their earnings, where the impact of tablets on their businesses was the big question.
Research In Motion has acquired JayCut, a Web-based video-editing software company, to bolster the multimedia capabilities of its PlayBook tablet.
It seems like cheating. The whole point of the 30 Days With the iPad series is to determine whether or not the iPad can stand alone as a replacement for my PC, so connecting to the PC from the iPad should be a moot point. Nevertheless, today I am goi...
Research In Motion may be getting close to releasing the Android app player it promised for the PlayBook, judging from an old version of the player found on the BlackBerry.com website.
Better late than never, right? PC manufacturer Lenovo today announced that its first range of Android-powered tablets, the IdeaPad Tablet K1 and the ThinkPad Tablet, will both be available in Australia from September.
Lenovo has announced the ThinkPad Tablet for businesses, which runs on Google's Android 3.1 and blends consumer features such as a camera with business-oriented manageability tools.
Apple is expected to report enormous profits this quarter thanks in no small part to record iPad sales of 7.7 million units. But I'm still holding out for a better tablet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW