A stunningly thin and light design and excellent screen, let down by the lack of access to Google's Play Store
The Galaxy Tab 3 Kids' user mode is a concept that hits the mark and will surely appeal to many parents
Decent battery life, an excellent display, and reasonable performance let down by overwhelming software
The iPad mini with Retina display is a fantastic and hugely enticing tablet
This highly accurate stylus is ideal for sketching and painting on capacitive touchscreens.
A clear winner in the large tablet market, and perhaps the best consumer-based tablet ever made
The MeMO Pad FHD 10 is a solid tablet overall but performance in some graphically intense games is poor
Samsung's latest Galaxy Note tablet gets a high resolution screen and a new design
The best Android tablet on the market. Full stop.
The Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G is ohampered by a poor quality, low resolution screen
Logitech's Keyboard Folio mini combines an attractive, folio case with a physical keyboard
A thin and light tablet that runs Windows 8 Pro, but it's designed for basic tasks only
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that offers good value for money
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
Acer's Aspire P3 Ultrabook is an 11.6in tablet with a folio-style keyboard case
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality
- Windows tablets available for under $100
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- Opera pitches all-you-can-eat app stores to mobile operators
- Apple-IBM products in November? Not quite
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW