A stunningly thin and light design and excellent screen, let down by the lack of access to Google's Play Store
The Galaxy Tab 3 Kids' user mode is a concept that hits the mark and will surely appeal to many parents
Decent battery life, an excellent display, and reasonable performance let down by overwhelming software
The iPad mini with Retina display is a fantastic and hugely enticing tablet
This highly accurate stylus is ideal for sketching and painting on capacitive touchscreens.
A clear winner in the large tablet market, and perhaps the best consumer-based tablet ever made
The MeMO Pad FHD 10 is a solid tablet overall but performance in some graphically intense games is poor
Samsung's latest Galaxy Note tablet gets a high resolution screen and a new design
The best Android tablet on the market. Full stop.
The Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G is ohampered by a poor quality, low resolution screen
Logitech's Keyboard Folio mini combines an attractive, folio case with a physical keyboard
A thin and light tablet that runs Windows 8 Pro, but it's designed for basic tasks only
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that offers good value for money
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
Acer's Aspire P3 Ultrabook is an 11.6in tablet with a folio-style keyboard case
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- FCC: A range of net neutrality options remain on the table
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40
- BlackBerry upgrades BBM with timed messages
- Facebook sets up shop on the Tor anonymity network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW