First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
The HP Slate 7 is let down by an extremely ordinary display and questionable performance
The Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is an update to the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but there's not much that's new
An inexpensive Android tablet that's useful for Web browsing and streaming videos
An 8in Android tablet that includes the S Pen stylus, let down by an expensive price tag
This is a Windows 8 tablet for business users that's thin and light, and designed to be flexible via optional dongles and Jackets
Acer's W700 is a solid tablet with a great, Full HD screen, but it's a little underdone
The ASUS Padfone Infinity is the third-generation model of the Padfone series.
The VivoTab 810 is an Atom-based Windows 8 tablet that can do double duty as a laptop
A reasonably good protective case with a cramped keyboard
The Lenovo ThinkPad Twist has a good design and useful features, but it needs work
Samsung's Core i5-based Windows tablet performs well and is enjoyable to use
The Foxtel Go app is free to use, providing excellent quality video streaming and access to live TV
The Envy X2 is a two-in-one product: it can be used as a tablet or as a notebook thanks to the supplied dock
The Nexus 10 is a great piece of hardware only let down by a lack of tablet-optimised apps
The Telstra 4G Tablet offers good value for money, let down only by a less than average display and awful cameras
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S5 specs appear online with Quad HD display
- PayPal DDoS attackers plead guilty, some may walk free
- China Bitcoin exchange head 'surprised' at speed of regulations
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
- Google to let users download portable file with all their Gmail messages
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »