The Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G is ohampered by a poor quality, low resolution screen
Logitech's Keyboard Folio mini combines an attractive, folio case with a physical keyboard
A thin and light tablet that runs Windows 8 Pro, but it's designed for basic tasks only
The Acer Iconia A1-810 is a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet that offers good value for money
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
Acer's Aspire P3 Ultrabook is an 11.6in tablet with a folio-style keyboard case
The MeMo Pad HD 7 is a very similar device to the Nexus 7 but with the addition of a 5-megapixel camera
The HP Slate 7 is let down by an extremely ordinary display and questionable performance
The Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is an update to the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but there's not much that's new
An inexpensive Android tablet that's useful for Web browsing and streaming videos
An 8in Android tablet that includes the S Pen stylus, let down by an expensive price tag
This is a Windows 8 tablet for business users that's thin and light, and designed to be flexible via optional dongles and Jackets
Acer's W700 is a solid tablet with a great, Full HD screen, but it's a little underdone
The ASUS Padfone Infinity is the third-generation model of the Padfone series.
The VivoTab 810 is an Atom-based Windows 8 tablet that can do double duty as a laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Digital vision must be led from the top-down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCAgile Coach / Agile Training ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC