Ion's iCade Arcade Cabinet is a trip down memory lane, but it's overpriced and doesn't work with all games
Medion LifeTab P9514 review: A run-of-the mill Android tablet that's competitively priced
ASUS Eee Pad Slider review: The ASUS Eee Pad Slider includes a built-in, physical keyboard but sacrifices size and weight in the process
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 review: Is the Galaxy Tab 10.1 the new king of Android tablets?
HP TouchPad review: The HP TouchPad has plenty of potential, but suffers from a bulky, uninspiring design, a lack of third-party apps and questionable performance
Toshiba Tablet (AT100) review: A 10.1in Android tablet with full sized HDMI and USB ports, and a removable battery
Huawei MediaPad preview: The first 7in Android tablet to run Google's Honeycomb platform
BlackBerry PlayBook review: RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook tablet offers a refreshing interface, but lacks native e-mail support and offers little incentive for non-BlackBerry users
Acer Iconia A500 review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet with USB and HDMI-out ports
Apple iPad 2 review: The iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor and now has dual cameras, but flaws remain
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v review: The Galaxy Tab 10.1v is a credible alternative to the iPad 2, but it lacks the polished feel of Apple's tablet.
HTC Flyer preview: HTC's first Android tablet -- the 7in Flyer -- has a brushed steel body, and a 'Scribe' pen to take notes and drawings
ViewSonic ViewPad 7 review: The ViewSonic ViewPad 7 Android tablet blurs the line between smartphone and tablet
Dell plans to sell the Streak 7 globally but has not provided details on when it will be available worldwide
Optus MyTab review: Provided you're willing to live with the lack of Flash and multitouch support, the Optus MyTab is reasonable value.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- TPSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW