Medion LifeTab P9514 review: A run-of-the mill Android tablet that's competitively priced
ASUS Eee Pad Slider review: The ASUS Eee Pad Slider includes a built-in, physical keyboard but sacrifices size and weight in the process
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 review: Is the Galaxy Tab 10.1 the new king of Android tablets?
HP TouchPad review: The HP TouchPad has plenty of potential, but suffers from a bulky, uninspiring design, a lack of third-party apps and questionable performance
Toshiba Tablet (AT100) review: A 10.1in Android tablet with full sized HDMI and USB ports, and a removable battery
Huawei MediaPad preview: The first 7in Android tablet to run Google's Honeycomb platform
BlackBerry PlayBook review: RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook tablet offers a refreshing interface, but lacks native e-mail support and offers little incentive for non-BlackBerry users
Acer Iconia A500 review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet with USB and HDMI-out ports
Apple iPad 2 review: The iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor and now has dual cameras, but flaws remain
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v review: The Galaxy Tab 10.1v is a credible alternative to the iPad 2, but it lacks the polished feel of Apple's tablet.
HTC Flyer preview: HTC's first Android tablet -- the 7in Flyer -- has a brushed steel body, and a 'Scribe' pen to take notes and drawings
ViewSonic ViewPad 7 review: The ViewSonic ViewPad 7 Android tablet blurs the line between smartphone and tablet
Dell plans to sell the Streak 7 globally but has not provided details on when it will be available worldwide
Optus MyTab review: Provided you're willing to live with the lack of Flash and multitouch support, the Optus MyTab is reasonable value.
Samsung Galaxy Tab review: The Galaxy Tab is a well built Android tablet, but it is a little overpriced and suffers from a few niggling faults
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW