Ion's iCade Arcade Cabinet is a trip down memory lane, but it's overpriced and doesn't work with all games
Medion LifeTab P9514 review: A run-of-the mill Android tablet that's competitively priced
ASUS Eee Pad Slider review: The ASUS Eee Pad Slider includes a built-in, physical keyboard but sacrifices size and weight in the process
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 review: Is the Galaxy Tab 10.1 the new king of Android tablets?
HP TouchPad review: The HP TouchPad has plenty of potential, but suffers from a bulky, uninspiring design, a lack of third-party apps and questionable performance
Toshiba Tablet (AT100) review: A 10.1in Android tablet with full sized HDMI and USB ports, and a removable battery
Huawei MediaPad preview: The first 7in Android tablet to run Google's Honeycomb platform
BlackBerry PlayBook review: RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook tablet offers a refreshing interface, but lacks native e-mail support and offers little incentive for non-BlackBerry users
Acer Iconia A500 review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet with USB and HDMI-out ports
Apple iPad 2 review: The iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor and now has dual cameras, but flaws remain
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v review: The Galaxy Tab 10.1v is a credible alternative to the iPad 2, but it lacks the polished feel of Apple's tablet.
HTC Flyer preview: HTC's first Android tablet -- the 7in Flyer -- has a brushed steel body, and a 'Scribe' pen to take notes and drawings
ViewSonic ViewPad 7 review: The ViewSonic ViewPad 7 Android tablet blurs the line between smartphone and tablet
Dell plans to sell the Streak 7 globally but has not provided details on when it will be available worldwide
Optus MyTab review: Provided you're willing to live with the lack of Flash and multitouch support, the Optus MyTab is reasonable value.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCIdentity and Access Management SMENSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCWeb Application SpecialistSA
- CCSiebel DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- PTService Management Analyst (Part-Time)SA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)QLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- FTSolution DesignerNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleVIC
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT