First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
BlackBerry PlayBook review: RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook tablet offers a refreshing interface, but lacks native e-mail support and offers little incentive for non-BlackBerry users
Acer Iconia A500 review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet with USB and HDMI-out ports
Apple iPad 2 review: The iPad 2 is faster, thinner and lighter than its predecessor and now has dual cameras, but flaws remain
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v review: The Galaxy Tab 10.1v is a credible alternative to the iPad 2, but it lacks the polished feel of Apple's tablet.
HTC Flyer preview: HTC's first Android tablet -- the 7in Flyer -- has a brushed steel body, and a 'Scribe' pen to take notes and drawings
ViewSonic ViewPad 7 review: The ViewSonic ViewPad 7 Android tablet blurs the line between smartphone and tablet
Dell plans to sell the Streak 7 globally but has not provided details on when it will be available worldwide
Optus MyTab review: Provided you're willing to live with the lack of Flash and multitouch support, the Optus MyTab is reasonable value.
Samsung Galaxy Tab review: The Galaxy Tab is a well built Android tablet, but it is a little overpriced and suffers from a few niggling faults
This "social magazine" iPad app works best when the reader-generated material is actually interesting
Latest News Articles
- It's the little things that matter in Amazon Redshift upgrade
- Google AdWords cleared in geotagging patent lawsuit
- China's Xiaomi targets ten markets in international expansion
- Toshiba, SanDisk NAND flash memory shrinks to 15-nanometer process
- Bing for schools out of pilot stage, promises ad-free search
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii