Consumers will likely see 3D LCD TVs that don't require people to wear polarized glasses out on global markets by 2015, according to a Taiwanese research group that showed off an early version of such a device this week.
Latest News Articles
- Members of UK Parliament call for judicial review of data retention law
- Nvidia's Shield gaming tablet to highlight 192-core K1 chip
- ARM's chip licensing revenue and profit keep on rising
- China's Xiaomi to sell $13 smart wristband, trumpets global ambitions
- Virtru launches business email encryption service for Google Apps
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »