Nokia is planning to transfer up to 820 employees to HCL Technologies and Tata Consultancy Services and lay off up to 300 people as the company reorganizes its IT organization.
Data center operator Tata Communications will invest S$440 million (US$357 million) in Singapore over the next four years to meet a fast-growing regional demand for data center capacity.
India's Tata Communications is offering cloud based computing infrastructure services in India, with plans to extend the services to other markets including the U.S., Europe, Singapore and South Africa.
India's Tata Communications is set to expand in Africa with plans to invest in more companies following the arrival of new submarine cable systems in the region.
Telecom company Tata Communications has announced record growth for business volumes despite the recession and continued investments in global infrastructure, services and emerging market initiatives.
Latest News Articles
- TSMC benefits from demand for high-tech smartphone chips
- SAP reports strong growth in cloud amid slow overall revenue growth
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PlayStation Vita) review
- Tamron AF70-300mm lens review
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.