India's outsourcing industry needs to hire and retain staff in big numbers to keep business humming, so for the 10th anniversary of its initial public offering, Tata Consultancy Services announced a one-time "special reward" for its employees.
Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services posted strong revenue and profit growth in the second quarter, taking advantage of an uptick in the outsourcing market.
India's largest outsourcer, Tata Consultancy Services, is boosting hiring and offering wage hikes after reporting strong revenue and profit growth in its recently concluded fiscal year.
Tata Consultancy Services reported strong growth in revenue and profit in the fourth quarter, taking advantage of an improvement in key markets for offshore services like the U.S. and Europe.
Tata Consultancy Services reported strong revenue and profit growth in the second quarter as demand for its services picked up in key markets like the U.S. and Europe.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Prices plummet for AMD's beastly Radeon Pro Duo graphics card ahead of Vega's release
- China Oceanwide, IDG Capital agree to acquire IDG
- EU antitrust regulators praise audiobooks deal from Apple, Amazon
- Resident Evil 7 joins Microsoft's ambitious Play Anywhere program for PCs and Xbox One
- Attackers start wiping data from CouchDB and Hadoop databases
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- CCSAP HR/ Payroll Support ConsultantNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSAP PI DeveloperACT
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA