Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) signaled a stable recovery for Indian outsourcers when it reported on Monday strong revenue and profit growth in dollar terms for the quarter and fiscal year ended March 31.
Tata Consulting Services
India's largest outsourcer, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), reported Friday an increase in revenue and profit in U.S. dollar terms for the quarter ended Dec. 31, reflecting a turnaround in the offshore outsourcing market.
India's largest outsourcer, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), reported on Friday a fall in revenue, but growth in profit, in U.S. dollar terms for the quarter ended Sept. 30, indicating that the outsourcing market is still difficult.
Latest News Articles
- Almost 200,000 people may have been affected by US visa system crash
- Who wins if Iliad buys T-Mobile?
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Windows Server 2003 support expiration could push sales next year
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $1999 free shipping
- 78% off $2.98
- $248 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »