Samsung and Optus have today announced the pending launch of two new dual-mode 4G smartphones in Australia, the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
Following the unveiling of its multi-band, 2300Mhz TD-LTE 4G network last month, telecommunications provider, Optus, has publicly launched the network and the first compatible devices in Canberra.
Latest News Articles
- China's Xiaomi targets ten markets in international expansion
- Toshiba, SanDisk NAND flash memory shrinks to 15-nanometer process
- Bing for schools out of pilot stage, promises ad-free search
- NSA spying revelations have tired out China's Huawei
- Brazil's senate passes Internet legislation ahead of NETmundial conference
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.