If you've seen the next Mar's rover, named Curiosity (part of the Mars Science Laboratory -- or MSL as it's called for short), you've probably noticed that it's does not have solar panels, and that's because it does not need them. NASA has opted for ...
Have you ever been geocaching? While it may seem a little lame to those who haven't, there is a slight thrill to being able to track down a hidden item using only clues and a set of co-ordinates from the person who put it there. Still sounds a little...
Rob "CmdrTaco" Malda has resigned from his 14-year post at the helm of geeky news aggrigator, Slashdot to allow the site to develop further. He is not currently working on any new plans.
The New Zealand Mint has taken one innovative step to saving the economy, and the galaxy! The government body has introduced a new line of coins that feature an assortment of Star Wars characters.
Online encyclopedia Wikipedia isn't in danger of dying, but an extra dose of contributors would give it a much-needed shot in the arm.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- FTIteration ManagerSA
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- CCSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCActive Directory EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- CCService Desk Tier 3 EngineerQLD
- CCERP LeadWA
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC