If you've seen the next Mar's rover, named Curiosity (part of the Mars Science Laboratory -- or MSL as it's called for short), you've probably noticed that it's does not have solar panels, and that's because it does not need them. NASA has opted for ...
Have you ever been geocaching? While it may seem a little lame to those who haven't, there is a slight thrill to being able to track down a hidden item using only clues and a set of co-ordinates from the person who put it there. Still sounds a little...
Rob "CmdrTaco" Malda has resigned from his 14-year post at the helm of geeky news aggrigator, Slashdot to allow the site to develop further. He is not currently working on any new plans.
The New Zealand Mint has taken one innovative step to saving the economy, and the galaxy! The government body has introduced a new line of coins that feature an assortment of Star Wars characters.
Online encyclopedia Wikipedia isn't in danger of dying, but an extra dose of contributors would give it a much-needed shot in the arm.
Google has acquired more than 1,000 patents from IBM in order to pad its portfolio. Patent litigation is a theater of the absurd in most cases, but it has evolved into a standard business practice among tech companies, and Google needs more fodder to...
Facebook should focus on continuing to deliver a solid product rather than worrying about ads on its site that promote rival social networking service Google+.
Apple took its patent infringement suit against Samsung to the next level on Friday when it asked the U.S. District Court to issue a preliminary injunction against sales of a Samsung tablet and phones.
It's not such a happy time over at Sony these days thanks to the bull's-eye on its back.
NASA is ending attempts to contact the long-lived Mars Exploration Rover Spirit after communications stopped on March 22, 2010.
A two-week old report from a Hong Kong-based watchdog group may give us more insight into the explosion that killed three people at a Foxconn assembly plant in China on Friday.
Have you ever wanted to sail the -290 degree Fahrenheit seas of Titan? Yea, me neither. But thankfully NASA has come up with a method to sail the aforementioned seas, all while sitting at NASA HQ drinking a hot cup of cocoa.
Apple is the most valuable brand in the world, beating out former top brand Google. The house that Jobs built is so highly valued that it is worth more than Microsoft and Coca-Cola combined, according to the 2011 BrandZ Top 100.
Fiber optic networks are at the forefront of record-setting Internet speeds. Now the scientists at the University of California, Berkeley have developed a graphene modulator that could push the curve forward by a ten-fold leap.
An entrepreneur and over a dozen hip-hop artists are suing CBS over its part in contributing to piracy. The suit, filed by FilmOn founder Alki David in federal court on Wednesday, accuses CBS's CNET arm of exacerbating piracy problem by distributing...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 2 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 3 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 5 Intel NUC Kit (NUC5i5RYH) Mini PC
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google to widen Maps' offline features
- Google's personal assistant gets smarter with 'Now on Tap'
- IDC forecasts drop in PC and tablet shipments this year
- Google teams with GoPro in broad virtual reality push
- Google's Android M to include Android Pay, faster charging and Doze power management
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Executive | GamingNSW
- FTSenior Digital B2B Sales Manager | Household BrandNSW
- FTSMB Direct Sales Account Executive | Largest Global Online MarketplaceNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerNSW
- FTSENIOR FORMS ANALYST (13767)QLD
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW