Once upon a time, a phone was just a phone: It simply made and received calls. The only security you worried about was if someone had picked up in the other room to listen in.
There are many ways that vendors of proprietary products try to scare business customers away from open source software, and one of the more commonly heard examples involves vague fears about compliance with open source licenses. There's nothing like...
Good citizens of technological America, this story is not for you.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT