Due to an early emphasis on getting the right architecture for its Azure cloud platform, which went live in February, Microsoft's cloud service is still missing key features that are available in the company's standalone products, said Microsoft exec...
Apple and Microsoft. Microsoft and Apple. The two most valuable tech companies in the world will host competing conferences next week for IT pros and developers. While Apple gets its iGroove on with the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San F...
If there was one revelation at this week's Microsoft TechEd conference it was that the company's product pipeline is stuffed with new software timed for release in the next seven to 12 months that will force corporate IT to deftly plan and strategize...
While most of the attention of the tech world is focused today on the Steve Jobs keynote at Apple's WWDC event, Microsoft is hosting its own major event this week--TechEd. At TechEd, Microsoft revealed that it is working on service pack 1 (SP1) for W...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testing - MELBOURNEACT
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCProduct OwnerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- TPBusiness Improvement and Change ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTProduct Designer - UIVIC
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- CCService Management Analyst (Part-Time)NSW