The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules went into effect Friday, after an appeals court denied multiple requests to delay them while the agency faces 10 lawsuits challenging the regulations.
A U.S. appeals court has denied requests by several broadband providers and trade groups to delay the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules while they challenge the regulations.
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. Senate was deadlocked on Friday over whether to extend authorization for the National Security Agency's massive collection of domestic telephone records, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insisting the surveillance program should continue...
Legislation intended to end the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records is drawing opposition from several unlikely sources, digital and civil rights groups.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Oracle to buy cloud provider NetSuite for $9.3 billion
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW