IT departments can keep employees from using malware-infested mobile apps by creating an internal store of company-approved apps. The store can also collect feedback from users about their preferences.
Technology Topics | Mobile
Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
I love my hometown of San Francisco. Great weather, great views, great food. But terrible radio. So when I'm driving, I've developed the habit of tuning into Pandora on an iPhone that I link to my car radio. Like a lot of other AT&T customers, I'...
The good thing about being an adult is you get to make your own decisions. The bad thing? You get to make your own decisions - and live with the consequences.
After Microsoft acquired Skype earlier this month for $8.5 billion, most of the questions revolved around how Skype's IM, voice and video calling features will fit into Microsoft enterprise products such as Outlook and Lync.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halt WhatsApp data transfers, German privacy watchdog tells Facebook
- Alleged YouTube music ripper sued by industry for copyright infringement
- Parrot Mambo Drone review
- IBM promises a one-stop analytics shop with AI-powered big data platform
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA