The U.S. Congress needs to help restore global trust in the nation's technology vendors by reining in surveillance programs at the National Security Agency, an industry representative told lawmakers Tuesday.
The U.S. House of Representatives has narrowly rejected an effort to stop the National Security Agency from collecting millions of U.S. residents' telephone records.
Three U.S. lawmakers have introduced a bill to provide more protection from government surveillance for people who store data in the cloud.
Latest News Articles
- Five takeaways from the Apple earnings call
- Xiaomi's Mi4 brings a touch of Apple to the open world of Android
- More mobile gadgets than people? Seven countries - including Australia - now qualify
- Microsoft revenue lifted by Cloud sales to businesses
- ARM develops second wave of 64-bit processors
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 5% off $1699 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »