The U.S. Congress needs to help restore global trust in the nation's technology vendors by reining in surveillance programs at the National Security Agency, an industry representative told lawmakers Tuesday.
The U.S. House of Representatives has narrowly rejected an effort to stop the National Security Agency from collecting millions of U.S. residents' telephone records.
Three U.S. lawmakers have introduced a bill to provide more protection from government surveillance for people who store data in the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Coinbase set to launch licensed Bitcoin exchange in the US
- Malaysia Airlines attacked, big data dump threatened
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- North Carolina could be next in Google Fiber roll-out
- Conference calls a waste of time? In 1915, this one made history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.