The U.S. Congress needs to help restore global trust in the nation's technology vendors by reining in surveillance programs at the National Security Agency, an industry representative told lawmakers Tuesday.
The U.S. House of Representatives has narrowly rejected an effort to stop the National Security Agency from collecting millions of U.S. residents' telephone records.
Three U.S. lawmakers have introduced a bill to provide more protection from government surveillance for people who store data in the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Yelp settles US FTC charges of violating child privacy
- Apple turns on iCloud two-step verification after nude selfie scandal
- Use of forced labor 'systemic' in Malaysian IT manufacturing
- Promise Technology NS6700 NAS device
- ZTE brings affordable 5.7-inch phablet to T-Mobile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.