The U.S. Congress needs to help restore global trust in the nation's technology vendors by reining in surveillance programs at the National Security Agency, an industry representative told lawmakers Tuesday.
The U.S. House of Representatives has narrowly rejected an effort to stop the National Security Agency from collecting millions of U.S. residents' telephone records.
Three U.S. lawmakers have introduced a bill to provide more protection from government surveillance for people who store data in the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 4 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
- 5 HTC Desire 610 smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Alcatel-Lucent sells enterprise networking unit to China Huaxin
- Hacked celebrities 'dumb', says proposed EU digital commissioner
- Fujitsu to design Japanese exascale supercomputer
- Intel pushes factory IoT with $9 million cost savings at plant
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.