Ericsson has reached an agreement to acquire Telcordia Technologies for US$1.15 billion, the company said on Tuesday.
Google removed more malware-infected applications from its Android Market last week, according to a security researcher who reported the rogue software to the company.
I love my hometown of San Francisco. Great weather, great views, great food. But terrible radio. So when I'm driving, I've developed the habit of tuning into Pandora on an iPhone that I link to my car radio. Like a lot of other AT&T customers, I'...
Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry smartphone OS is known for security, and that's for good reason. RIM designed the mobile OS with security in mind from the start, and it shows; the BlackBerry OS offers a number of ways for smartphone owners and ...
Let the Windows 8 hardware rumors begin.
Apple now has more than 350,000 apps in its App Store, offering developers a large -- and growing -- market in which to sell their wares.
Nokia Siemens Networks is hoping more operators will start using QoS to offer differentiated mobile broadband services. But the technology will be a hard sell, because proving users are getting their money's worth will be difficult, Richard Webb, dir...
World IPv6 Day boosted the amount of native IPv6 traffic on the Internet, but it mostly increased the use of transitional protocols that won't help to solve the looming shortage of IPv4 addresses, according to researchers studying data from Wednesday...
Apple has surpassed HP and all other equipment manufacturers to become the world's largest consumer of semiconductor technology, largely because of the popularity of its mobile devices.
Earlier this week at its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), Apple finally offered up a look at iOS 5, the planned update to the company's mobile OS. Although it wont be out until this fall -- Apple isn't yet saying exactly when -- iOS 5 promises...
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Sprint's renewed partnership with Motorola, announced today, will result in more than 10 smartphones and tablets for sale in 2011, including Motorola's first WiMax phone for Sprint, the Photon 4G.
Nearly 1 billion smartphones will be shipped globally in 2015, almost double the amount for all of 2011, as millions of people seek out the more powerful mobile phones that are dropping in price, market research firm IDC said.
Sprint Nextel has given up its majority voting power at Clearwire to defuse investors' concerns about the danger to Sprint if Clearwire defaulted on its debt.
AT&T will be able to significantly improve its mobile network capacity and give better service to its customers because of its proposed acquisition of rival T-Mobile USA, company officials said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC