Nokia CEO Stephen Elop used his keynote at the Open Mobile Summit in London Thursday to explain, again, why the company chose the Windows Phone OS for its smartphones and insisted during a question-and-answer session that, despite persistent rumors t...
It's been billed by its organizers as the most important day for the future of the Internet, but so far World IPv6 Day has probably served to confirm what the industry already knows about the 128-bit protocol on which the 21st century digital society...
Verizon Wireless Wednesday confirmed that it plans to start selling the Samsung Galaxy S II "superphone" sometime in July, making it one of several U.S. carriers that are expected to sell the device.
Combining social media with location services and mobile phones represents the next generation of online marketing, according to speakers at the Search Marketing Expo in Seattle on Tuesday.
A new document in a year-old patent lawsuit filed by Oracle against Google over Android intellectual property suggests Oracle could be seeking huge damages from Google.
The Internet has been rolling along for decades on the strength of IPv4 and its numbering system, which has supplied billions of addresses. As long as more addresses were available, few people thought about them. But the booming popularity of the Int...
Oracle wants a significant chunk of the ad revenue Google generates in connection with its Android mobile OS, according to a filing made this week in the companies' ongoing patent litigation suit.
TeliaSonera's 4G network comes out on top when pitched against Three's new HSPA+ (High-Speed Packet Access) network in central Stockholm, with average download speeds at 57.1M bps (bits per second) and 13.7M bps.
Millions of Skype users were having trouble on Tuesday signing into the application, less than two weeks after the company published software updates for Windows and Mac computers to fix a similar problem.
Apple on Monday gave users their first glimpse at iOS 5, the next iteration of the company's mobile operating system for iPhones and iPads. During the keynote address at the Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple senior vice president Scott Forstall ...
Verizon Wireless is violating U.S. Federal Communications Commission rules by blocking users from using third-party tethering applications on Android smartphones, media reform group Free Press said in a complaint to the FCC Monday.
Analysts parsing what Microsoft revealed of Windows 8 earlier this week are split today on how big the company's gambling with its operating system cash cow, some saying the bet was for the farm, while others said it was the best move Microsoft could...
The U.S. Department of Justice is examining bidders, including Apple and Google, interested in Nortel's patent portfolio, according to a <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303657404576363781889157222.html">report in the Wall Stree...
If you're attending Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference next week, you'll want to pick up the official conference app, released Thursday for both the iPhone and iPad, and check out new updated information on the WWDC Web site.
The Nook Color getting hacked isn't exactly new -- there are plenty of Nook Color hacks now, from installing different versions of Android to improving battery life or storage space. It's pretty exciting, then, when someone tests out a totally differ...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLead PMONSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCDigital - Full Stack developer contract role - CollingwoodVIC
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FT.Net Azure DeveloperSA
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect l Practice Manager - Archimate 3.0, eTOMNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW