Vodafone Group grew its revenue for the fiscal year ended March 31, helped by increased data usage, but profit was hit by problems primarily in Spain, the company said on Tuesday.
Seagate today announced a battery-powered wireless external drive for mobile devices, including those powered by Apple's iOS, such as the iPad.
Comcast is expanding its services to medium-sized businesses by introducing metro Ethernet connections at up to 10-Gigabit speed, launching Monday in more than 20 U.S. cities.
<a href="http://conversations.nokia.com/2011/05/16/the-evolution-of-nokia-and-ovi/">Nokia will abandon its Ovi mobile services brand</a> as it prepares to sell smartphones based on Microsoft's Windows Phone software, it said in a blog posting on Mond...
Skype voice and video has tended to trigger IT security angst, and now that Microsoft has bought Skype, some observers are voicing hope that the service will be improved to help it be better managed in an enterprise setting.
How do you solve a problem like Apple and Google?
Security firm HackLabs is expected to demonstrate at AusCERT 2011 how hackers perform VoIP attacks and identify weaknesses in Cisco and other manufacturers VoIP phones.
A month from today, the Chromebooks from Samsung and Acer will hit the street. Google hopes to revolutionize mobile computing and free us from the shackles of the traditional PC experience, but the Chromebook is going to fizzle.
The Guinness Book of World Records has bestowed the honor of fastest-growing gaming system upon Apple's iPhone 4, as well as noting that the App Store itself and several games in it also have set records.
Google took another step toward the enterprise this week when executives unveiled the "Chromebook," a notebook PC that could boost both its new operating system and cloud apps.
On Thursday, operator TeliaSonera's CEO raged against the current cost of surfing using smartphones and laptops via mobile networks when abroad, while reducing what the company charges for data roaming in the Nordic and Baltic countries by about 90 p...
China's largest telecommunication equipment supplier, Huawei Technologies, has won a preliminary injunction prohibiting its hometown rival ZTE from using a Huawei trademark on USB broadband modems sold in Germany. The injunction is part of a larger l...
Microsoft rocked the tech world and stole the spotlight on the opening day of Google's I/O conference with the announcement that it is buying Skype for $8.5 billion. The news may make some consumers anxious about the future of Skype, but for IT leade...
At first glance, Microsoft's whopping $8.5 billion acquisition of Skype may seem like a pure consumer play to bolster Windows Live, Windows Phone 7 and Xbox Kinect -- or an extremely expensive way to prevent Google from gobbling up Skype first.
Cisco Systems plans to eliminate jobs as it focuses in on core businesses such as routing and switching, the company's executives said on Wednesday after announcing an 11 per cent decline in third-quarter profit.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA