Libyan rebels in the East of the country have set up their own mobile phone network connecting them to the rest of the world, over a month after they were cut off from a centralized network that required all international calls to be routed through a...
Verizon Wireless and LiveCast Media today announced 4G Mobile Reporter for use with Verizon's LTE network to send live high-definition video wirelessly with a laptop and USB modem.
Research firm Gartner yesterday gave Microsoft a hard diss on the tablet front by not including Redmond in its recent tablet-OS four-year forecast.
Amazon.com announced a new Kindle with Special Offers for $US114, priced $US25 less than the bestselling $139 Kindle but still above the magic $100 pricetag that analysts say will make the e-reader affordable to most consumers.
HTC's latest smartphone, the Sensation, has a dual-core 1.2GHz processor from Qualcomm that holds the promise of faster graphics and is due to ship in Europe in the second quarter, the company said at an event in London on Tuesday.
Nokia launched an updated version of its Symbian^3 mobile operating system on Tuesday, along with two phones running the software, the X7 and the E6.
AT&T announced a new service today to help retailers design, deploy and manage mobile commerce Web sites, as well as applications optimized for smartphones.
Apple's iOS will dominate the tablet market through the middle of the decade, Gartner analysts said today.
YouTube is expanding its video offerings, launching a live-streaming service to complement its catalog of recorded videos.
A combination of costs savings and features plus a need to refresh the network infrastructure in general drove a Wisconsin school district to abandon its VoIP and data network for one driven by ShoreTel and HP.
Adobe's coming updates to its Flash Builder and Flex cross-platform software development tools, announced Monday, don't do anything to address the exclusion of the Flash Player from Apple's iOS products.
Nokia's recent decision to close the source code for its Symbian smartphone OS likely won't affect most application developers or consumers.
Telecom infrastructure provider Level 3 Communications will acquire Global Crossing, which provides Internet Protocol-based networks and Ethernet services and runs data centers, in an all-stock deal.
Apple is reportedly investigating complaints from iPad 2 owners who say they can't connect to Verizon's cellular network, <a href="http://mobilized.allthingsd.com/20110408/apple-says-investigating-verizon-ipad-3g-issues/">according to a story on the ...
The U.S. House of Representatives on Friday voted to kill network neutrality rules approved by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission in December, with majority Republicans arguing the regulations amounted to a government takeover of the Internet...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind massive DDoS attack
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW