Libyan rebels in the East of the country have set up their own mobile phone network connecting them to the rest of the world, over a month after they were cut off from a centralized network that required all international calls to be routed through a...
Verizon Wireless and LiveCast Media today announced 4G Mobile Reporter for use with Verizon's LTE network to send live high-definition video wirelessly with a laptop and USB modem.
Research firm Gartner yesterday gave Microsoft a hard diss on the tablet front by not including Redmond in its recent tablet-OS four-year forecast.
Amazon.com announced a new Kindle with Special Offers for $US114, priced $US25 less than the bestselling $139 Kindle but still above the magic $100 pricetag that analysts say will make the e-reader affordable to most consumers.
HTC's latest smartphone, the Sensation, has a dual-core 1.2GHz processor from Qualcomm that holds the promise of faster graphics and is due to ship in Europe in the second quarter, the company said at an event in London on Tuesday.
Nokia launched an updated version of its Symbian^3 mobile operating system on Tuesday, along with two phones running the software, the X7 and the E6.
AT&T announced a new service today to help retailers design, deploy and manage mobile commerce Web sites, as well as applications optimized for smartphones.
Apple's iOS will dominate the tablet market through the middle of the decade, Gartner analysts said today.
YouTube is expanding its video offerings, launching a live-streaming service to complement its catalog of recorded videos.
A combination of costs savings and features plus a need to refresh the network infrastructure in general drove a Wisconsin school district to abandon its VoIP and data network for one driven by ShoreTel and HP.
Adobe's coming updates to its Flash Builder and Flex cross-platform software development tools, announced Monday, don't do anything to address the exclusion of the Flash Player from Apple's iOS products.
Nokia's recent decision to close the source code for its Symbian smartphone OS likely won't affect most application developers or consumers.
Telecom infrastructure provider Level 3 Communications will acquire Global Crossing, which provides Internet Protocol-based networks and Ethernet services and runs data centers, in an all-stock deal.
Apple is reportedly investigating complaints from iPad 2 owners who say they can't connect to Verizon's cellular network, <a href="http://mobilized.allthingsd.com/20110408/apple-says-investigating-verizon-ipad-3g-issues/">according to a story on the ...
The U.S. House of Representatives on Friday voted to kill network neutrality rules approved by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission in December, with majority Republicans arguing the regulations amounted to a government takeover of the Internet...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTICT Contract AnalystWA
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- FTTIBCO DeveloperVIC
- FTTest AnalystACT
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTTester AnalystACT
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTTest Analyst - Application TestingACT
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSAP SD/MM ConsultantNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW