The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has denied the requests of several broadband providers and trade groups asking the agency to delay its net neutrality rules.
Protests over a controversial international trade agreement have taken on new urgency in recent days, after U.S. lawmakers introduced legislation that would give President Barack Obama's administration broad authority to negotiate the deal.
The centerpiece of U.S. President Barack Obama's new cybersecurity proposal is a controversial plan that would allow companies to share more cyberthreat information with government agencies, something that worries some privacy advocates.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should resist calls to reclassify broadband as a regulated public utility as a way to enact strong net neutrality rules, more than 30 broadband equipment manufacturers, including Cisco Systems, IBM and Intel...
U.S. regulators are opening up spectrum that could allow for Wi-Fi services with speeds of one gigabit per second and faster.
The director of the U.S. National Security Agency wants you to trust his people.
U.S. President Barack Obama has nominated telecom trade group veteran Tom Wheeler to be the next chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
Expect no major changes to the functioning of the Internet in the coming months after a controversial ending to the International Telecommunication Union's World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT), but an agreement hammered out the...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to move forward on plans to have the U.S. military share wireless spectrum in the 3.5GHz band with commercial users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC