Your office is now optional. A recent study from Infonetics Research projects that enterprises will spend $5 billion on videoconferencing and telepresence by 2015. To accommodate the need for instant connectivity and information sharing at the office...
Juniper and Polycom this week announced an alliance to offer telepresence and video conferencing services to enterprises through service providers.
Cisco is making a concerted effort to improve the compatibility of its telepresence gear, something that industry observers say has been lagging, but that is sorely needed if it and other vendors are to succeed.
The Asia Pacific is one of the regions experiencing strong growth from managed telepresence services over the next five years, according to Ovum, an analyst and consulting company.
Whitepapers about telepresence
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Box launches a product just for government users
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJAVA ArchitectVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia