Your office is now optional. A recent study from Infonetics Research projects that enterprises will spend $5 billion on videoconferencing and telepresence by 2015. To accommodate the need for instant connectivity and information sharing at the office...
Juniper and Polycom this week announced an alliance to offer telepresence and video conferencing services to enterprises through service providers.
Cisco is making a concerted effort to improve the compatibility of its telepresence gear, something that industry observers say has been lagging, but that is sorely needed if it and other vendors are to succeed.
The Asia Pacific is one of the regions experiencing strong growth from managed telepresence services over the next five years, according to Ovum, an analyst and consulting company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Lumira ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSupport LeadNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTProfessional Learning Facilitator - Information ManagementVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC