Telstra has become the first major telco in Australia to launch plans that allow consumers to share data across multiple devices, but will charge a $10 monthly fee just to enable the service.
Kogan Mobile says it is "devastated" and "extremely upset" at being forced to close its business, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile will continue to operate as usual, after it struck a deal directly with Telstra wholesale following the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Pricing for German supermarket chain Aldi's new pre-paid mobile network, Aldi Mobile, has been revealed. The new mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) will use the Telstra wholesale network to provide its service.
German supermarket chain Aldi will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to Android blog Ausdroid.
German supermarket chain Aldi has officially switched on its low-cost mobile phone network, Aldi Mobile. It offers extremely competitive prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are its data speeds? We purchased an Aldi Mobile pre-paid starter pack fro...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCChange Manager - O365 Upgrade ProjectQLD
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDeployment LeadVIC
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetWA
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW