Telstra has become the first carrier to sell Samsung's latest Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition tablet in Australia, both on a range of contract plans and as an outright device.
Telstra has today announced the launch of a new portable Wi-Fi 4G Advanced modem that includes a colour touch screen and supports the new LTE-Advanced network.
Telstra has announced its pricing plans for Apple's new iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display tablets.
Telstra has become the first major telco in Australia to launch plans that allow consumers to share data across multiple devices, but will charge a $10 monthly fee just to enable the service.
Telstra's new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c plans are significantly more expensive than last year's iPhone 5 plans.
Telstra has announced pricing details and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Mini smartphone.
Telstra has today confirmed pricing and availability details for the Sony Xperia Z Android phone. The device will be available through Telstra stores across Australia from Tuesday 26 March.
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone will sell Apple's Wi-Fi + Cellular iPad mini in "the coming weeks", while the latest 4th Generation iPad is available through all three carriers now, it was announced today.
Telstra has opened online pre-orders for Nokia's hotly anticipated Lumia 920 Windows Phone, with the device officially set to release in Australia on Tuesday 27 November.
Australia's largest telco, Telstra, has stressed that its brand is strong enough to sell smartphones following the decision to release its own-branded device as the first 4G prepaid smartphone in Australia.
Telstra has announced Australian pricing for Nokia's hotly anticipated Lumia 920 Windows Phone but the device isn't expected to officially be available until the "end of November".
Telstra has announced the release of its own branded, 4G-capable Android tablet, simply called the Telstra 4G Tablet.
Apple's new iPad mini will support the Australian 4G networks offered by Telstra and Optus, the company announced this morning.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Telstra restores mobile network after mass outage
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC