Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile has halved the monthly data allowance on its unlimited pre-paid plan from 5GB to 2.5GB, just two months after the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Kogan Mobile has angrily hit back at claims by Telstra that the telco is prepared to enter into a direct arrangement with the embattled MVNO, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE earlier this week.
Kogan Mobile says it is "devastated" and "extremely upset" at being forced to close its business, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile will continue to operate as usual, after it struck a deal directly with Telstra wholesale following the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Kogan Mobile has updated the terms and conditions surrounding its fair use policy, following reports of customers being kicked off the network.
New low cost mobile network Aldi Mobile offers the ability to make international calls but international roaming is not available on the service, it has been confirmed.
Pricing for German supermarket chain Aldi's new pre-paid mobile network, Aldi Mobile, has been revealed. The new mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) will use the Telstra wholesale network to provide its service.
German supermarket chain Aldi will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to Android blog Ausdroid.
Australian online store Kogan officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service yesterday called Kogan Mobile. It offers extremely competitive and cheap prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are data speeds?
The Australian Government wants Telstra to structurally separate and if the telco giant won't do so voluntarily the Rudd administration will use regulation to achieve the goal.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has issued draft pricing principles and indicative prices for six fixed line wholesale services, which allow Telstra competitors to provide fixed voice and broadband services over Telstra’s copper ne...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind massive DDoS attack
- AMD drops Radeon RX 460, RX 470 prices ahead of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 launch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTDigital Optimisation and Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCResident Operation Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- FTJava Script, Frontend Developer- DynamoDB or MongoDBNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW