Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile has halved the monthly data allowance on its unlimited pre-paid plan from 5GB to 2.5GB, just two months after the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Kogan Mobile has angrily hit back at claims by Telstra that the telco is prepared to enter into a direct arrangement with the embattled MVNO, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE earlier this week.
Kogan Mobile says it is "devastated" and "extremely upset" at being forced to close its business, following the collapse of wholesale provider ispONE.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile will continue to operate as usual, after it struck a deal directly with Telstra wholesale following the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
Kogan Mobile has updated the terms and conditions surrounding its fair use policy, following reports of customers being kicked off the network.
New low cost mobile network Aldi Mobile offers the ability to make international calls but international roaming is not available on the service, it has been confirmed.
Pricing for German supermarket chain Aldi's new pre-paid mobile network, Aldi Mobile, has been revealed. The new mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) will use the Telstra wholesale network to provide its service.
German supermarket chain Aldi will soon become a low cost, pre-paid mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in Australia, according to Android blog Ausdroid.
Australian online store Kogan officially launched its own pre-paid mobile phone service yesterday called Kogan Mobile. It offers extremely competitive and cheap prices on pre-paid plans, but how fast are data speeds?
The Australian Government wants Telstra to structurally separate and if the telco giant won't do so voluntarily the Rudd administration will use regulation to achieve the goal.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has issued draft pricing principles and indicative prices for six fixed line wholesale services, which allow Telstra competitors to provide fixed voice and broadband services over Telstra’s copper ne...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCLead DevOps Architect l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DatadogNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPMobile Application DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - EDRMS ProjectQLD
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial Planning - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW