According to Telstra, more than 1 million children will be armed with high-tech devices such as tablets, upon heading back to school this week.
Telstra has extended its 17 year partnership with the National Rugby League (NRL), signing a five year naming and mobile digital rights agreement providing access to the best free and subscription content, including great live NRL action on mobiles.
Complaints made to the TIO is at the lowest level since between 2007 and 2008.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Try to order a 6s Plus in Rose pink from Optus and it’s sold out. Head over to Vodafone’s site and it’s the same story. The initial allocation for Rose Gold iPhones is exhausted for all capacities, whether it is 16GB, 64GB or 128GB.
The countdown to the release of Apple’s iPhone has begun as customers prep for an upgrade and carriers ready pricing.
Sony has sneaked its flagship Z4 Tablet into Telstra stores with the slate going on sale today.
Updated, 12pm: Network blackholes spoiling phone calls and texts are being patched using Wi-Fi following the release of Optus’ Wi-Fi Talk application.
Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Telstra customers will soon be able to access Apple’s new music streaming service for free.
Telstra TV will offer access to the big three streaming video-on-demand (SVOD) services as Telstra looks to cement its place in the competitive market.
Telstra has released a 4G mobile broadband hotspot intended for use in cars.
Telecommunications vendor, Telstra (ASX:TLS), has made public its network investment plans for the financial years 2016 and 2017. They include spending an extra $500 million on improving its mobile network in the next two years.
Wi-Fi aggregator Fon is continuing its mission to cover the world with shared broadband Internet connections, with recent deals giving it a boost. But the U.S. market continues to elude the company.
Telstra will officially launched its national Wi-Fi network on Tuesday, with the telco dubbing the offering ‘Telstra Air’ and revealing that customers will be able to access an international network of wireless hotspots.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior C# .NET Developer (Focus WCF, MVC)VIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD