Telstra has announced the availability of yet another Android smartphone, this time the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo. The handset will be available in Australia through Telstra from 26 July.
Telstra has finally announced the pricing and launch date for the hotly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S II Android smartphone, more than a month after rivals Optus and Vodafone began selling the handset.
Telstra has revealed it will announce the launch date for the hotly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S II Android smartphone this Thursday 30 July.
HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Sensation, is definitely coming soon to Telstra after the telco sent out a not so subtle tweet today regarding its imminent release.
Telstra has today announced the introduction of High Definition Voice calling on its Next G network, which promises clearer, crisper calls for no extra cost.
Telstra has announced the launch of the world's first commercial, battery-powered dual channel HSPA+ Wi-Fi modem, the Telstra Ultimate Mobile Wi-Fi.
Research in Motion (RIM) has today announced that its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet will launch in Australia on Monday 20 June, and will start at $579.
Motorola's Xoom Android tablet launched in Australia with a disabled microSD card slot, but Telstra has today confirmed that a software update in July will activate the missing functionality.
Telstra has beaten rival Optus to the launch of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play Android phone, with the device available in selected Telstra 'flagship stores' from tomorrow, priced at $960 outright.
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Play -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- will launch through Telstra and Optus next week, but Vodafone customers will have to wait a little longer.
LG has announced that its latest Android smartphone -- the Optimus Black -- will be available in Australia through all three major carriers: Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone.
Samsung officially unveiled its hotly-anticipated Galaxy S II Android phone at a media event in Sydney last night, but Optus is the only telco to confirm pricing and availability details.
Samsung has announced that its latest Galaxy Ace Android phone is now available exclusively through Telstra in Australia.
Motorola and Telstra last night jointly unveiled the eagerly-anticipated Motorola Xoom Android tablet, and the Motorola Atrix Android phone, confirming the devices will be available in Australia from 24 May and 7 June, respectively.
Telstra has today launched the EasyCall 2 mobile phone specifically designed with older users in mind.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBI/DW Lead DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCTraining Manager - SAP HR/ PayrollNSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW