Telstra and Foxtel have signed an agreement that will let Telstra T-Box users able to stream and watch 30 Foxtel digital TV channels for free, including popular channels like FOX8, Discovery, Movie One and Showtime Premiere. In addition, more than 30...
Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has denied Internet filtering is on the backburner and said the voluntary filter is on track for implementation by Optus, Telstra and iPrimus.
Telstra has launched a new Facebook service called Blurtl that lets you record 30 second audio clips to post as a status update, or as a message on a friends wall.
Telstra has published a post on its exchange blog, noticed by Ausdroid, hinting that the telco may launch Motorola's Atrix Android smartphone in Australia.
In line with receding flood waters in Queensland, Telstra has advised customers that it will now be able to restore broadband, wireless and mobile services in more affected areas.
It will take three months to fully restore Telstra’s communications infrastructure, the telco indicated this week.
Cisco this week unveiled a suite of video products designed to combine digital TV, online content, social media and other communications applications into an all-inclusive home and mobile video session.
Simon Hackett on Sunday published a strident critique of the large number of Points of Interconnect (PoIs) model being promulgated by Australia’s larger telcos, instead backing NBN Co’s own minimalist vision. But what does the Internode chief think o...
National broadband provider Internode has published a strongly worded argument in favour of NBN Co’s existing model for connecting internet service providers to its future fibre network, backing the incumbent minimalist structure which would see just...
Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, has used Australia's falling OECD broadband penetration ratings as evidence that the National Broadband Network is needed.
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is...
Almost three weeks after its rivals launched Samsung’s hyped Galaxy Tab Android tablet on Australian shores, the nation’s biggest telco Telstra has come to the party, launching the same device on a range of monthly plans.
Popular talk show host, Oprah Winfrey, has agreed to use Telstra's telco services while in Australia. The company claimed around 300 of Winfrey's viewers would get free access and infrastructure during the stay.
One-in-two telco customers have had issues with poor technical, customer service and complaints handling and one-third of them were displeased with their treatment, according to a new report.
Macquarie University has deployed “hundreds” of iPads to meet staff demand for the hyped Apple tablet — just a scant few months after the device launched in Australia in late May this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Too many IoT networks? Cisco just bet on this one
- Senator stalls intelligence funding bill over surveillance concerns
- Facebook takes a swing at Pinterest with Chrome extensions
- IBM just found a way to turn toxic old smartphones into medical-grade plastic
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT