According to Telstra, more than 1 million children will be armed with high-tech devices such as tablets, upon heading back to school this week.
Telstra has extended its 17 year partnership with the National Rugby League (NRL), signing a five year naming and mobile digital rights agreement providing access to the best free and subscription content, including great live NRL action on mobiles.
Complaints made to the TIO is at the lowest level since between 2007 and 2008.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Try to order a 6s Plus in Rose pink from Optus and it’s sold out. Head over to Vodafone’s site and it’s the same story. The initial allocation for Rose Gold iPhones is exhausted for all capacities, whether it is 16GB, 64GB or 128GB.
The countdown to the release of Apple’s iPhone has begun as customers prep for an upgrade and carriers ready pricing.
Sony has sneaked its flagship Z4 Tablet into Telstra stores with the slate going on sale today.
Updated, 12pm: Network blackholes spoiling phone calls and texts are being patched using Wi-Fi following the release of Optus’ Wi-Fi Talk application.
Telstra is ranging 10 different wearables as of today and plans to expand the range to 12 by Father’s Day.
Telstra customers will soon be able to access Apple’s new music streaming service for free.
Telstra TV will offer access to the big three streaming video-on-demand (SVOD) services as Telstra looks to cement its place in the competitive market.
Telstra has released a 4G mobile broadband hotspot intended for use in cars.
Telecommunications vendor, Telstra (ASX:TLS), has made public its network investment plans for the financial years 2016 and 2017. They include spending an extra $500 million on improving its mobile network in the next two years.
Wi-Fi aggregator Fon is continuing its mission to cover the world with shared broadband Internet connections, with recent deals giving it a boost. But the U.S. market continues to elude the company.
Telstra will officially launched its national Wi-Fi network on Tuesday, with the telco dubbing the offering ‘Telstra Air’ and revealing that customers will be able to access an international network of wireless hotspots.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Webroot deletes Windows files and causes serious problems for users
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update review: The future is increasingly uncertain
- Finsix Dart-C charger review: Tiny, powerful, and worth the expense
- Oracle plans ‘startup organization’ focused on cloud computing, AI and VR
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHRIS Systems Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTReporting DeveloperSA
- FTPortfolio Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- CCIXD/Interaction DesignerVIC
- FTProcurement AdvisorQLD
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer x 2NSW
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW