As rumors swirl that Apple might be developing an electric car one of its major suppliers, Foxconn Technology Group, is moving ahead with its own plans to bring an electric-powered vehicle to China.
Will 2015 be the year that the "connected home" hyped at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas finally establishes itself in reality?
China's rampant piracy has made the country an unfriendly market for digital music, but the U.S,'s Warner Music Group hopes to change now that it has cut a distribution deal with one of the country's biggest Internet firms.
Porn, rumors, and anti-government content are all being targeted in China's latest push to filter online public expression.
After partnering with Apple and Twitter for the enterprise market, IBM is doing the same in China with local Internet giant Tencent in a deal targeting growing businesses in the country.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft will cut 2,850 more jobs by the end of the year
- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Amazon's cloud business continues upward march
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC