Teradici has updated the PCoIP Hardware Accelerator with caching and better GPU support to improve the performance of virtual desktop installations based on VMware's Horizon View platform.
Teradici has been forced to delay the release of Arch, which combines VMware and Microsoft server-based desktops using its PCoIP protocol, due to a scalability issue. But a new tech preview will still allow enterprises to familiarize themselves with ...
Teradici has upgraded the firmware for PC-over-IP-based zero clients to provide smoother authentication, improved USB performance and support for Internet Protocol version 6, the company said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia