The U.S., U.K. and Canadian delegations to a worldwide telecom treaty-writing meeting will not ratify a resolution approved by the majority of countries because regulations will include provisions on Internet governance and content.
The U.S. government should push for the United Nations' International Telecommunication Union to be dismantled in addition to playing defense against proposals for restrictive Internet regulations at an upcoming telecom conference, a former White Hou...
The U.S. delegation to an upcoming United Nations telecom treaty-writing conference will not budge on its positions advocating free speech online and opposing broad new regulations for the Internet, the leader of the delegation said Wednesday.
The U.N.'s International Telecommunications Union should embrace free and open broadband markets and allow individual countries to reform their telecommunications regulations instead of attempting to centrally regulate the industry, the U.S. delegati...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW