Tesco is developing its own private cloud run in UK data centres to aid its expansion into overseas markets.
Tesco has confirmed that it has called in the police to investigate a possible data breach after a number of complaints from Clubcard members who claim to have had their online accounts compromised.
A recent push in the IT industry to collect and monetize big data is headed for a clash with privacy concerns from Internet users and potential regulation from some governments, according to tech analyst firm Ovum.
Sainsbury's grew its online sales by a quarter in the three months to 2 October, as the firm continued investing heavily in its supply chain and other systems.
Latest News Articles
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- Infor wins appeal of long-running patent lawsuit
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
- Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 update takes Cortana to China, UK, and three other countries
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 57% off $379 free shipping
- 42% off $579 free shipping
- $228 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »