The new electric car from Chevrolet has a range of 238 miles, beyond that of the Tesla Model 3.
In a scathing response to a Fortune magazine article, Tesla defended its advanced driver assistance technology, saying its latest SEC filing, which stated it could become the subject of product liability claims, is not unusual for any company nor an ...
By Saturday night, just two days after its unveiling, pre-orders for the Tesla Model 3 EV sedan topped 276,000, with each buyer willing to plop down a $1,000 deposit to reserve Tesla's latest EV. It's due out in 2017.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk unveiled the eagerly awaited Model 3 electric vehicle on March 31, 2016. Here’s what you need to know about the most affordable Tesla ever..
Tesla's $35,000 Model 3 will rival entry-level combustion engine vehicles Audi, BMC and Mercedes both in looks and performance -- not to mention it's an all-electric vehicle.
Videos about Tesla Motors
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCDigital - Full Stack developer contract role - CollingwoodVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT SolutionsNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTSenior Dot Net Backend Orientated DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystWA
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT