In a scathing response to a Fortune magazine article, Tesla defended its advanced driver assistance technology, saying its latest SEC filing, which stated it could become the subject of product liability claims, is not unusual for any company nor an ...
By Saturday night, just two days after its unveiling, pre-orders for the Tesla Model 3 EV sedan topped 276,000, with each buyer willing to plop down a $1,000 deposit to reserve Tesla's latest EV. It's due out in 2017.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk unveiled the eagerly awaited Model 3 electric vehicle on March 31, 2016. Here’s what you need to know about the most affordable Tesla ever..
Tesla's $35,000 Model 3 will rival entry-level combustion engine vehicles Audi, BMC and Mercedes both in looks and performance -- not to mention it's an all-electric vehicle.
There's a reason folks lined up the night before to preorder the Model 3: It has 215 mils of EV range and Tesla's sterling pedigree. But fans still have a ways to wait: The car's due in late 2017. Probably.
Videos about Tesla Motors
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC