The Android mobile operating system thoroughly dominates the U.S. consumer smartphone market, while Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 OS is off to a slow start, according to a new survey by market researcher The NPD Group. And while Apple's share of th...
The NPD Group
As expected, Call of Duty: Black Ops continued its sales dominance during the final month of sales in 2010. Read on to see how other Black Friday blockbusters fared against December's new releases and the rest of 2010's top games in the December year...
A survey conducted by The NPD Group projects that 77 percent of SMBs are planning to spend more, or at least the same, on new PC hardware in 2010 compared to 2009 PC spending. The SMB Technology Report suggests that the increased PC spending is a har...
Some laptop makers are trying to outdo each other with colorful, personalized laptop designs, but analysts say the trend is unlikely to take off and that price and size remain the top priorities for buyers.
Sales of Apple's laptops in the U.S. surged 25% in June compared to June 2008, a retail market analyst said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- CCSAP FunctionalistACT
- CCContract Programmer (Internet/Intranet) 161019/P/615Asia
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW