Users who accessed some stories on the Reuters website Sunday were redirected to a message from hackers criticizing the news agency's coverage of Syria.
The Syrian Electronic Army (SEA), a group of hackers who have made a habit of hijacking high-profile domain names, managed to change the domain registration information for Facebook.com, but failed to redirect the domain to a different server.
Venture capitalists poured more money into Internet companies last year than they have since the dot-com bust, according to a survey published Friday.
Oracle is doubling down on "big data" with a number of new products and enhancements to existing ones, in hopes that customers looking to analyze massive amounts of information for business insights will in turn invest further in Oracle.
Computers was the biggest area for patent activity worldwide last year, but medical devices saw the most growth, according to a new report this week.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- FTSenior Projects Engineer | Systems Integration and IT Managed ServicesNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- CCUNISON Analyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTJava Security SpecialistNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW