Facebook has reached an agreement with the company Timelines Inc. to settle a trademark infringement lawsuit over the social network's use of the name Timeline.
A trademark infringement lawsuit against Facebook over its use of 'timeline' will go to trial before a jury, after a judge ruled that the company had failed to show that the trademark was generic or descriptive, or Facebook's use of it amounted to fa...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW